Hey hey... Last night when I was having dinner with my cousin, she was asking me to join her in this food diet which cost about a hundred and forty for 5 days meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner with delivery included. I had a hard time thinking about it if the food would really help me to see lots of difference in five days. Because it really cost me a bomb for that five days meals, I decided not to buy it. :(
Rather than wasting money on these stuffs which I think it wouldn't work, I decided to help myself out. Also she said that if I could loose ten kilograms in two months, she would buy me a nice T-shirt to fit my new slim figure ^^ and i accepted it. :)
Give me better advice guys, I think she has asked me at the right time because I have already thought of starting my diet :)
$140 is overboard for 5 days of food
ReplyDeleteHi Boston,
ReplyDeleteI love the adventure that you are on. Food has been my foe for a long time too... it just tastes sooo good :) I have also experienced that it acts like a comfort when you don't have your family or your old friends around (my story).
An important task to do is try and understand WHY you eat - otherwise you will just fight yourself forever. Dealing with some of the reasons you eat (it may simply just be habitual thinking) will definitely help with the problem.
I have found that the best way is to eat raw food. Processed food is a killer. Just eat wonderfully coked vegetables, fish, nuts, fruit, and lean meats. It may take a bit for your taste buds to adjust but you can eat as much of this food as you want and not stack on the weight :) I have found that having a light breakfast ensures that I don't keep feeling hungry all day. If I eat a big breaky I will eat and eat and eat all day :)
Keep journaling and looking into it - and be patient with yourself - a change of mind takes a while.
Keep going!