On Sunday, I played basketball for six hours from 12noon to 6pm. That was a great exercise for me and when I reached home and took a shower, I felt so tired that my legs are too weak too walk. So, I just lied on the bed and fall asleep without taking my dinner. The next morning I had muscle aches and my muscle was pulling whenever my chest is stretched. I think this is due to not exercising for a long time. Although I played for six hours, I didn't sweat enough to burn out those fats.. :(
Do I have to sweat in order to burn out calories or fats? Or can I still burn out fats without perspiring? Someone please help me..
I'm not too sure.. But 6 hours of any exercise should burn a fair amount of calories.
ReplyDeleteyeh boston i agree with jake, a 6hour work out is preety good.
ReplyDeleteInstead of having a 6 hour work out try have a higher work rate in less time and that will burn more callories faster:)
heyy bosto =)
ReplyDeleteI also agree with jake a 6 hour work out sounds pretty full on and if ya can do that you will have a 6 pack in no time =)
good work mateee
i cant believe you played basketball for six hours! wow.
ReplyDeletewho were you playing against?
against friends.. but there's also breaks in between.. I'm not aiming for six packs, all I want is to have a healthy looking body
ReplyDeleteHey Boston you should post your starting weight and weight to date so you can see your progress.
ReplyDeletehey boston basketball is awesome even though the only good thing im good at is the three pointer. what are you good at?
ReplyDeleteSun4: Oh yes, I should post my weight first... Alright I will weigh myself tonight before dinner. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is heaps good 6 hours of basketball you muct really like and that would be a lot of exercise good job keep it up.
ReplyDelete