Friday, August 20, 2010

OK guys... Thursday was not the last day of the assignment but it is due today.. Although I did not succeed with my diet at the end of this blog assignment, I will still continue to try until I have succeed because I have promise my friends in Singapore that when I go back during the holidays, they will See a change in me. ;)

A diet plan is like an investment, it is a fifty-fifty chance and there are risk too but not that serious, because if one starve himself, he gets gastric. Another good thing is that I have got nothing to loss and trying it again would not do any harm. Anyway being a failure gets to learn more things and gain more experience...

OK and that's about all.. If there was one day you noticed that I have lost my cute little tummy.. Please do come and congratulate me.. HAHAHAXD ;)

1 comment: