HELLO!! alright people, today I'll share my new idea of dieting.
I have thought of buying that chocolate drink from pharmacy which keeps you full so that I will eat less during meals and there will still be good nutrients in my body with no extra calories. I have also thought of trying detox so that it clears my system as I hate eating vegetables but I'm not sure any of these would work on me..
As you know its winter season now and I get very lazy to run because when I step out of the house feeling the weather, I changed my mind :( .
Why does your blog have an adult content warning when I enter it?? :S
ReplyDeleteAww good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteBoston, you can do it. Keep your mind to it and you will be able to achieve what you want to do. But yes i agree with Luke, it says that there is an adult content on it!? ahah!
ReplyDeleteHAHA.. I just put it for fun ;D
ReplyDeleteHEHE ;D
ReplyDeletehey mate, why dont you think of going to your nearby gym if you think it is too cold out, you will saty physicaly and mentally fit. If you dont like eating vegetables then blend them up so you can have them as a drink and then you will get all the nutrients of the day in one glass ;) good luck champ
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that chocolate drink stuff. But i never have it
ReplyDeleteyour blogging is sounding good get it up!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with this
ReplyDeletei know how you feel im like "yeah i'll go for a run" step out outside and and walk straight back in because it's cold aha.
ReplyDeletegood luck with this diet :)