Friday, July 30, 2010

Hi friends!
Today I'm gonna share how did my past two days went of my diet. I tried eating a heavy breakfast in the morning before I go to school and not eating lunch at all. When i reach home at 4pm I controlled my hunger till dinner and started eating heaps of food, and dinner was at 7pm. I think what I'm doing is not right because eating less and big meals would only help me to grow sideways instead and late dinner is not good too as bedtime is only a couple of hours away. So I'm going to try to change my eating plan again, by taking my three meals and less food, hope you guys could give me more advice. :)

Do you think I should try diet or slimming pills for my age because I'm really tired of being overweight. :(

4 comments:

  1. Hi Boston

    Maybe you should try exercise and low fat foods instead of starvation. Starvations not good... Also i don't think slimming pills are a good idea.

    Good Luck

    Love from Sun4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try meals with lots of protein instead of lots of carbs - helps to control the sugar cravings! (I would know - I love sugar!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Boston!
    I think what you're doing is really cool, and posting it online is very brave.
    I would suggest not trying diet pills, as i can promise they do not work.
    Try eating low fat, high protein meals, such as porrige for breakfast, or eggs on wholemeal toast.
    For lunch, try eating salad wraps, or even chicken wraps, avoid fatty meats such as salami.
    Snacks, i reckon, fruit is best, but to control those sugar cravings, try some low fat, low sugar yohgurt. And with exercise, just try to start small, like even going for a 20 minute walk, and then increase the pace and length!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey boston stay strong ithink what hay blogger wrote is great help :) daily excersise and healthy regular meals :)
    i no staying off the junk food is har i love it
    XX good luck

    ReplyDelete