Hey Friends,
I am going to start going on a diet for the next few weeks... Because I have been overweight for many years and I have finially had the thought of keeping fit to be healthy. =)
I have always beeen afraid to go swimming when I was little, because I am embarrassed to show my big tummy, but that didnt convince me to have a thought of losing weight thats because eating was one of my hobby too ^^ Now that I am older and get a little vain, I finially decided to go on a diet =) So on the next few weeks I am going to start diet so wish me luck.This is going to be a great challenge for me as I have never done it before and it also takes a lot of will power to avoid the food which I love to eat..
Wow Boston, good luck!! It's hard... I'm a sucker for chocolate and sugar... and bread... the trick is to get really full on protein so that you don't have any room left for the bad stuff!
ReplyDeleteBOSTOOOO
ReplyDeleteHey mate your blog sounds quite challenging hope you can do it. =))
Yeahh, just like Mrs Haydock said, just make sure you fill up on good foods like proteins and fruits etc.. then you will not feel the need for anyhing else. Good luck mate.
ReplyDeletebossttooo, good luck mate,
ReplyDeletehope to see you with a rippling 6pack at the end of the blogs:)
xx
BOSTON!!!
ReplyDeletegood luck man :)
Bosto good luckk broo
ReplyDeletesuch a good idea for a blog, I would suck at this as I love my food too much:) but you will be fine I know it :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Good luck, stay focused and it will be a piece of cake wait make that piece of fruit cake.
ReplyDeletegood luck :)
ReplyDeleteThanks friends :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck, lucky your not doing my blog because I have eaten to many cupcakes
ReplyDelete